Friday, June 8, 2012

The Nintendo Fan Show!

It's E3 time again and we are excited about the upcoming WiiU console! But for now, we want to remember the games of our youth, as well as the consoles of our youth! Did you grow up with an NES system?

This is one of the best things I remember getting for Christmas ever. I really only wanted it so that I could play Super Mario Bros. I used to play the game on my cousin's console and I couldn't get enough. I played for hours and hours at home, but never made it past level 8-2.

I was also obsessed with The Legend of Zelda and have been obsessed with every other incarnation of the game since (including Skyward Sword, which is entertaining me and driving me insane at the same time). There's something magical about the storytelling in this game series. When Link dons his green tunic and grabs that Master Sword, you know you are in for a fun adventure.

And then there was Metroid...

We want to honor your favorite games from yesteryear to today. Did you love Pikmin? Did you struggle with Ghosts and Goblins? Did you play WiiFit for 5 minutes and then quit? And what about your GameBoy and DS!? Tell us about your favorite Nintendo stuff! This Sunday, from 7:00pm - 8:00pm on The Dereck and Kay Show!

We LOVE Super Smash Bros...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!