Sunday, February 26, 2012

In Reply...


What the heck is going on on YouTube? I am all for chicks using their assets to get a few shekels. Whatever. I first came across this really in a big way, with Miss Hannah Minx. As much as I enjoy watching her videos (and I actually DO), let's face it: She's no idiot, she knows how to get views. She has a very well-endowed chest which she does not hesitate to put out there on camera. Camera views are almost always from above and she ALWAYS has a low cut top on with a push up bra. Okay, I get it. Fine. At least, I get to learn some Japanese words in her videos and she appeals to my Otaku sensibilities.


She gets a pass from me for being both cute and educational and at least entertaining (plus, I like that damn catchy song that's in the background). God forbid though...you should click on any of the "related videos" on the right hand side that are NOT Miss Hannah Minx. Down a little ways to the bottom is TheReplyGirl:

Hm...a peculiar angle to shoot from don't you think? Needless to say, this girl is getting massive amounts of hate, especially from the folks over at Yogscast. They are insane over it. Apparently, these videos are just made for one purpose. Not to be entertaining. Not for content. Not for educational value. For clicks. And in the world of YouTube: Clicks = Dollars.

So, what do you think? Giant scam or chicks just passing time? Voice your opinion tonight LIVE on the show! Or email or tweet us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say Something!